Field investigations on the island of Vis have been conducted since September 2019. More than a year of on-going research include:
- Determination of hydraulic parameters of the karst aquifer – water levels, aquifer dynamics
- Monitoring of hydrochemical parameters – EC, pH, temperature, oxygen content, and basic ion composition
- Groundwater and spring water sampling
- Stable and unstable isotope analyses – hydrogen, oxygen, and sulphur
- Geophysical research - seismic, magnetotelluric and electrical resistivity tomography methods
- Structural measurements – detailed fault and fracture network analyses
- Initial steps for 3D model – conceptual model.