Workshop in Liguria region
"ACTION PLAN FOR SMART ON-DEMAND BUSES TO BETTER CONNECT RURAL REGIONS IN LIGURIA REGION"
On the 7th of September 2021 the workshop entitled “Action plan for smart on-demand buses to better connect rural regions in Liguria Region” was held online. The workshop was organized by T Bridge and supported by Ligurian Region (AP).
The event was attended by Lombardy Region (AP) and the local public transport operators operating in the territory of Liguria.
During the workshop were presented the results of four studies on the rural areas of Liguria Region (one study for each Province). The event was also an opportunity to discuss about the possible developments for public transport in rural areas and the potentiality of Big Data.
The topics of presentations were:
- Welcome and workshop presentation (T Bridge - Francesco E. Misso)
- The role of Regione Liguria in REGIAMOBIL - Overview of regional initiatives on public transport in rural areas (Liguria Region - Raffaele Cattanei)
- Results of the study in rural areas in Liguria Region (T Bridge - Elena Cosso)
- Discussion and round table: observations, suggestions and development opportunities
- Big Data in transport - short overview on the potentialities for public transport (T Bridge - Simone Porru)
- Discussion and round table: current use of Big Data and development perspectives